I spend quite a bit of time reading all sorts of stuff from across the web, and as I am currently studying for an award in digital marketing have come across some interesting case studies and generally pretty funky stuff recently.
So I thought I’d try and do a regular post, picking out at random some of the stuff I have come across that caught my attention whilst moseying around on the digital highyway :
- Whilst looking for digital marketing case studies I found a great blog called moosetracker.com which has a whole host of different examples of innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- An innovative solution to that classic ‘first world problem’ of how to keep your iPad screen clean when following a recipe whilst cooking. Of course – a hands free app. No more trying to use your elbow to touch the screen because you’ve had your mits in the mixing bowl!
- It may be annoying but I have to begrudgingly admit Coca Cola do come up with great advertising campaigns – here they revive their old ad campaign ‘buy the world a coke‘ and use modern tech to actually make that happen. Pretty nifty.
- The event manager in me is always keeping half an eye on the latest cool stuff to put in delegate bags (if we are ever allowed to start doing that again at work!) Thought these were a bit snazzy: Top 10 Gift Bag Stuffers for Tech Events
- And lastly what do you buy the tech-geek-freak that has everything techy-geeky-freaky under the sun? Duh – a dancing robot.